Technician & CDL Driver Recruitment Incentive Program
To encourage the ongoing recruitment of Technicians and Drivers, the following incentive program has been put in place:
Technician/Helper Trainee Incentive
New helpers who have not previously worked on a show are eligible for the following training pay structure. These amounts will be separate from the standard show pay budget so as not to discourage Lead Technicians from utilizing and training new helpers.
- FIRST SHOW: $100
- SECOND SHOW: $150
- THIRD SHOW: $200
- Utilizing this training pay opportunity allows for Lead Technicians to include additional help on displays without affecting the normal show pay split among crew members.
- Lead Technicians are additionally eligible for the Referral Incentive opportunities as outlined here.
New CDL drivers who have not previously driven for Zambelli Fireworks are eligible for the following incentive pay structure:
- $200 – “sign-on bonus” upon successful completion of FIRST CDL TRIP
- $100 – bonus upon successful completion of SECOND CDL TRIP
Existing CDL drivers (and new drivers who have already completed their first two CDL trips) will now receive the following incentive pay:
- $50 – Annual retention bonus for drivers who have completed at least one CDL trip within the previous calendar year (paid in January of following year)
For those individuals who successfully refer new technicians or drivers, the following incentives will be available:
- $100 – Technician Trainee completes all three training displays
- $250 – Technician Trainee is promoted to Lead Technician and completes first display
- $200 – Driver candidate obtains CDL and completes first drive
**ALL current Zambelli staff and technicians are eligible for the above outlined incentive structure**
The following form will be used to track referrals. Please be sure to fill out completely: